Sunday, September 28, 2008

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

So this is what it's like to have my very own blog?? This is so overdue. I have thought about it for a long time. Today I was trying to find ways to make money online from home. And I found something about getting paids through ads on your blog. So here I am! I have my own audience and I can make some coin! We'll see how this goes.

By the way, throughout my life I would start a journal and write about "turning a new leaf." I would say that this is it and that I'll be writing regularly from now on. Then the next page is dated 7 months later with the phrase, "A lot has happened since I wrote last."

Hopefully, this blog won't be on that type of timeline. We'll see!

2 comments:

dsrev2 said...

Congratz....Blog away

D

Unknown said...

I'd like to request a little more pink on the page, but other than that, you're off to a great start!